Certification: AGILENOMICS™ Practitioner
This course helps develop a valuable economic approach to thinking in Agile environments.
- Defining Cost vs Value
- Vineyard Economics – A Real-Life Lesson in Outsourcing
- Agile via an Economic Lens – Cost-Side or Value-Side?
- From Vineyard to Corporate Economics
- Non-Availability of a Product Owner
- Measuring the Cost of Disruptive Environments
- High ROI Projects
- The Business Case for Technical Debt
- Investing in Cross-Functional Teams – An Economic View
- Innovation Teams – An Economic Paradox