COURSE: Value-Side Thinking & Economic Decision Making
($900) $450 •
Lesson Time: 3.5 Hours • Exercise Time: 2 Hours •
Exam Time: 1.5 Hours • Total Time: 7 Hours
Certification: AGILENOMICS™ Practitioner (AGN-PR)
This course highlights real scenarios to demonstrate how adopting Value-Side thinking can impact economic returns on Agile Project Investment. Ten video lessons allow you to learn at your own pace, and includes PDF downloads of the material.
This course relies on industry case studies to highlight some of the most common areas where not understanding of impacts to value frequently result in decisions that negatively impact return on investment.
1. Defining Cost-Side vs. Value-Side Decision Making
2. Vineyard Economics – A Real-Life Lesson in Outsourcing
3. Agile via an Economic Lens – Cost-Side or Value-Side?
4. From Vineyard to Corporate Outsourcing Economics
5. Non-Availability of a Product Owner
6. Measuring the Cost of Disruptive Environments
7. High ROI Projects
8. The Business Case for Technical Debt
9. Investing in Cross-Functional Teams – An Economic View
10. Innovation Teams – An Economic Paradox
√ AGN-PR Certification Exam
Register to view the first two lessons for free.